Friday, January 21, 2011

More on The Snuggie

Everyone has heard of the Snuggie blanket with sleeves . This winters weather has been much more bearable because of my Snuggie. If I can be honest, when I first started wearing my Snuggie; my girlfriend thought it was pretty funny. She was giving me a hard time. Then I gave her the one I got for free. She tried it on sarcastically. Now she basically only takes it off if she is leaving her house. I think she wears hers more than I wear mine.( one more satisfied customer) I felt good having converted her and why not… they’re incredibly comfortable. All you have to do is wrap the Snuggie blanket with sleeves around your body. Put an end to cold chills, and your blanket falling off of you. Not only did I get one Snuggie, but I also got one more for free, well my girlfriend did anyway. ( pretty close) No one is going to argue about getting things for free. I also got a free book light . You can get your own Snuggie today if you like. They make great gifts. Personally, I like to make a joke out of everything so some of the newer one’s are great for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment