Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ok I thought I had seen it all

 I watched in amazement when this snuggie craze first started out. I'll be honest; I thought it was a fad. I'm sure I'm not alone in that thought. The truth is though is that the things are insanely comfortable. I mean, yea you feel a little weird wearing them at first, but comfort is the real issue here. Let's be honest it's not as though anybody is going to be wearing them to a job interview or anything. They are for wearing around the house and I have to say I'm on board.
Now they have come out with custom snuggies. So they are now, appropriately, and a little too late... bringing humor into the mix.( well added humor anyway)
Well that's all for now, I've got some examples of some of the funnier choices below.  Hope everyone enjoys.
                                   Ok, so here is a ridiculous, but entertaining video about Snuggies
                                                               Hope you enjoy!


Some excellent examples of Custom Snuggies



Here are some good examples of the many uses and designs of Snuggies. Everybody knows about them now, but they weren't always a hit. They became successful because one after another comedian, like, Jay Leno, and Whoopi Goldberg  mocked them relentlessly after their first commercial. Well, it got the company some much needed publicity. Now everybody has one, including, I bet... some of the comedians who mocked the concept originally. Some people call it this time period's pet rock, but I don't know of any
rocks that are this comfortable. I hope everybody enjoyed the Snuggie history lesson. Hope to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment